Monday, November 1, 2010

Quotes - page12

-99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

-A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

-A day without sunshine is like, night.

-All generalizations are false, including this one.

-Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

-Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

-Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

-Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me alone.

-Don't drink and drive. You might spill your drink.

-Error, no keyboard. Press F1 to continue.

-How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

-If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again; it was probably worth it.

-Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.

-Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

-Oh Lord, give me patience, and GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

-There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

-The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.

-To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

-What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

No comments:

Post a Comment