Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quotes - page11

-There are some stupid people in this world. You just helped me realize it.

-I'm cool, I'm hot....I'm everything you're not

-Sometimes I wish I were you, just so I could be friends with me

-Take my advice...I don't need it anyways

-I m not the King..But Hey the Crown Fits...!!!

-i speak many languages but english is t bestest

-Dont Drink And Drive...Smoke And Fly High.........

-A good man can be stupid and still be good. But a bad man must have brains

-They probably won't let me join the pessimist club.

-Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.

-That's enough of me talking about me. Let's talk about you. What do you think about me?

-There's a bug in my computer. I believe it's looking for a byte to eat.

-Here's a little bit of advice for you.. advi

-Free parachutes! No strings attached! Lifetime guarantee!

-The early bird gets the worm. The late worm gets to live.

-He who laughs last might just be in a different time zone.

-Life isn't fair. Especially when I'm involved.

-Bachelors know more about women than married men. That's why they're not married.

-80% of the boys hav grlfrnds.. 20% hav brains

-I didnt loose my mind... I sold it on ebay..

-When nothing goes right... go left.

No comments:

Post a Comment