Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quotes - page1

-There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

-Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

-Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

-When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.

-Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

-A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

-What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

-I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

-I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

-There are three sides of an arguement -- your side, my side and the right side.

-Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

-Who are you and how did you get in here? Frank: I'm a locksmith. And... I'm a locksmith...

-He's so lazy that if there were work in bed, he would rather sleep on the floor.

-If there is a "WILL", there are 500 relatives.

-My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher.

-Press any key to continue - where's the any key?

-I hope I didn't brain my damage.

-Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

-The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

No comments:

Post a Comment