Saturday, October 9, 2010

SMS jokes - 5

Wife: Where ever we keep our money, our son steals it. what to do about it.
Husband: keep it in his ENGINEERING text book. he'll never touch it.

Wt ru doing? i'm propagating unicameral form of idiosyncrasy occurng malevolently in the meritorious piece of claterubial brain. in short: I AM DISTURBNG U.

What is at the end of everything ?
The letter 'g'.

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike.
Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way,
so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

If Somebody
Comes &
Tels U
Tht Ur A Fool
Dont Be Angry
Go To Em
Catch Their Ear &
Tel Them.
Plz. DON'T TELL THIS 2 OTHRS:)

They Say
One Out Of Every 4
People Are Crazy
Think Of Your
3 Closest Friends
If They Seem Normal ,
You Are This One .... ;-)

Whts The Difference
Between Doctors & Lawyers ??

The Only Difference
B/w Them

Lawyer Only Robs U
Where As
Doctor Robs U n Kills U
As Well ... ;-)

Amazing Newz
Recent Survey Shows Dat
D Fastest Animal On D
Earth Wid A Top Speed
Of 120 Ft/sec Is A
"COW"
........
....
..
Dat Has Been
Dropped Out Of A
Helicopter!

No comments:

Post a Comment