Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quotes - page7

-You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?

-If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

-Before borrowing money from a friend, decide which you need more.(Friend or Money !)

-Death is hereditary.

-An consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.

-Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.

-Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.

-If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.

-Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.

-Tell me what you need and I'll tell you how to get along without it.

-I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

-I love to give homemade gifts. Which one of my kids do you want?

-Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your kids.

-Anyone who says "Easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried it.

-I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

-Laughing stock: cattle with a sense of humor.

-Never judge a book by its movie.

-Men don't care what's on TV. They only care what else is on TV.

-Some people like my advice so much that they frame it upon the wall instead of using it.

-When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

No comments:

Post a Comment