Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quotes - page2

-If your wife wants to learn to drive, don't stand in her way.

-I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

-I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.

-I never said most of the things I said.

-I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

-I spent a year in that town one Sunday.

-If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

-If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?

-If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

-If you ask me anything I don't know, I'm not going to answer.

-Let's reintroduce corporal punishment in the schools - and use it on the teachers.

-Life is hard. After all, it kills you.

-My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

-Television has brought back murder into the home - where it belongs.

-Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.

-TV is chewing gum for the eyes.

-Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about
the universe.

-We learn from experience that men never learn anything from experience.

-When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick.

-Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment