Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quotes - page3

-Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies.

-Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

-Don't worry. Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep. In a giant blender.

-Eternity is really long, especially near the end

-Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.

-Giving up smoking is easy. I've done it hundreds of times.

-Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

-He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

-He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches.

-I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.

-I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

-I have the body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge.

-I just love Chinese food. My favourite dish is number 27.

-I love everything about you. Your lips, your eyes, your voice. The only thing I can't stand is you.

-I love mankind. It's people I can't stand.

-If at first you don't succeed, remove all evidence you ever tried.

-If it sells, it's art.

-In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol and it was the worst 20 minutes of my life.

-In California, they don't throw their garbage away - they make it into TV shows.

-My ex-husband and I fell in love at first sight. Maybe I should have taken a second look.

No comments:

Post a Comment