Saturday, October 9, 2010

SMS jokes - 3

Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me
light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much PHILIPS
TUBELIGHT !


Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec, From birth till my death, my feelings 4 u have
never changed. For me, you've always been a headache !


Today is the International day of Smart & Attractive people. Send this to someone who fits the description! Don’t send it back; I've already received hundreds.

This is not fair! How could u do this? Didn't expect this from you! Got a whole Channel on your name and didn't even tell me?
'Animal Planet!'


You = cute
You = hot
You = sweet
You = intelligent
You = amazing
You = perfect
Me = liar.


Think Big..
Think Smart..
Think Positive..
Think Beautiful..
Think Great..
I know, That is too much for u, so here is a Shortcut...
Just Think about me..



Your brain will be refreshed in next five seconds.....5.....4....3...2....1...':.LOADING
........Please wait.....ERROR: no brain detected

No comments:

Post a Comment