Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quotes - page9

-Courage is knowing what not to fear.

-If you are going through hell, keep going.

-The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

-What year did Jesus think it was?

-Those who think they know everything, are very annoying to those who do really Know..

-Some people are alive because it's illegal to kill them

-I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying

-If U notice this notice u will notice that the notice u have noticed is not worth noticing..

-Some people are so open minded dat thier brains often fall out.

-If U r cute.. I m Single

-Save trees... ban Xams..

-I wanted to kill world's most smart person , but suicide is a crime..

-Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody. Therefore I am perfect.

-I'm not here right now, but if you'd like to reach me on my cell phone... buy me a cell phone.

-I am right 90% of the time. So why worry about the other 3%?

-Instructions on how to keep an idiot busy: Read instructions again.

-I'm cool, I'm hot....I'm everything you're not

-i speak many languages but english is t bestest

-A Good Girl Is Hard To Find But A Bad Gurl Is Hard To Resist!!!

-Take my advice...I don't need it anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment