Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quotes - page10

-Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

-The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

-School is cool, except for the whole going to class thing.

-I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

-A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts.

-Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.

-Why is it that it takes one careless match to start a forest fire but it takes the whole box to start a campfire.

-War doesnt determine who is right - only who is left.

-I used to think drinking was bad for me, so I gave up thinking.

-Why do people say life is short? What can you do longer than live?

-A fly just landed on my screen... I tried to right-click and delete it.

-Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

-I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

-A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don't need it.

-Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

-Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

-Alcohol doesn't make you fat... it makes you Lean... on tables, chairs & random ugly people.

-I need six months holiday… twice a year.

-Dont forget that I forgot U..

-I can talk to dogs, but that doesn't mean that they listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment