Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quotes - page8

-Cheese… milk's leap toward immortality.

-You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there.


-Learn from your parents' mistakes; use birth control.

-The best way to kill an idea is to take it to a meeting.

-Imay not love all the girls who loved me,but i respect their choice..

-Quitters never win, winners never quit. But who never quit and never win are idiots.

-Judge not a man by his clothes, but by his wife's clothes.

-Anyone who can only think of only one way to spell a word obviously lacks imagination.

-Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

-The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

-I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you
heard is not what I meant.

-When women go wrong, men go right after them.

-It is easier to fight for principles than to live up to them.

-I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

-As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not
refer to reality

-The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of
solving an existing one.

-I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and
stones.

-A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.

-If there were no God, it would have been necessary to invent him.

-Anything too stupid to be said is sung.

No comments:

Post a Comment