Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quotes - page5

-I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!

-Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning

-Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invaribly they are both disappointed.

-Marriage is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important.

-I can resist everything except temptation.

-To cease smoking is the easiest thing. I ought to know. I've done it a thousand times.

-42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

-Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

-Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering

-Marriage is bliss. Ignorance is bliss. Therefore ...

-All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific.

-Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't

-USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.

-If you can't fix it with duck tape you have'nt used enough

-Money won't buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem

-Operator! Give me the number for 911

-Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.

-There Are Three Kinds of People - Those Who Can Count and Those Who Can't

-Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment